One of the most memorable events in the semester is coming up already! It's the two-day long Fresh Camp, only for International Students of Corvinus. The trip takes place in the famous Eger wine region, and is the perfect time to get to know more people, spend time with your new friends and party all night (after tasting the world-famous Hungarian wines). The day after you will have the opportunity to refresh in a thermal bath or visit the castle of Eger!
- with ESNcard: 23 000 HUF
- without ESNcard: 26 000 HUF
The price includes:
- travel with private bus
- lunch and dinner on Saturday (with wine tasting!)
- breakfast and lunch on Sunday
- teambuilding games
- castle visit or thermal bath visit
The first opportunity to buy tickets is the Orientation Day (you can also get your ESN card and use the discount right away!).
Don't worry, later you can also buy your ticket in the ESN office (E building, office 7) during opening hours (Monday-Thursday: 11:30-15:30).
See you there!
- Travel with private bus
- Lunch and dinner on Saturday (with wine tasting!)
- Breakfast and lunch on Sunday
- Teambuilding games
- Castle visit or thermal bath visit