Here is the job description:
Greetings from the heart of Europe!
Would you like to teach English for the next generation (age 7-17), and be part of an amazing international team during the summer? We have a great 4-week-long summer camp project for you. Why is it the best choice?
- lifelong experience
- own mentors during the camp
- good reference for the future
- arranged pick up and accommodation
- 5 meals a day are provided
Find more info & links below.
Arrival date: 7th July, 2019 Sunday
First training day in Budapest: 9th July, 2019 Tuesday (mandatory)
Training days in Kecskemét (location of camp) : 12th & 13th July, 2019 Friday & Saturday (mandatory)
Teaching at camp (3 sessions) : from 14th July, 2019 to 4th Aug, 2019
End date: 4th Aug, 2019 Sunday
* We only accept applications for the whole period of time (from 7th July, 2019 to 4th Aug, 2019)
- participate on the preparation days
- hold classes during 3 sessions (Mo-Fri, 2 x 90 and 1 x 60 minutes), prepare for the next day in the afternoons
- work in a groups while preparing for classes, then teach 8-12 kids alone the next day
- help organizing afternoon/evening camp activities and participate on them
- make the kids write a test on Fridays and correct the test
- write certificates for the kids by Friday evenings
- participate on feedback sessions
- most importantly be part of camp life, talk and play with children in your free time, engage with them in spontaneous conversation in English
Pocket money that you will be receiving:
300 EUR for the whole period of time
Skills that we are looking for:
- Native English speakers or
- English language at Proficiency level
- Empowerment of others
Here is how to apply for the English language teaching position:
Please answer the following questions in 3 short (1-2 mins) and separate videos:
1. Tell us about your experience working with / taking care of children.
2. Imagine there is a child in class who does not want to do the task that you have given out. What would you do in this situation?
3. What do you expect from this opportunity?
Could you send me your CV/resume as well? Thank you.
/Deadline: 21st April, Sunday/
If you have any questions please let me know.
If you are interested, write an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zsuzsanna Sára Varga, Zsu
English mentor I PEOPLE TEAM Summer Camp I 2019