Here is the job description:
Greetings from the heart of Europe!
Would you like to teach ESL (English as a Second Language) for the next generation (age 7-17), and be part of an amazing international team during the summer? We have a great 4-week-long summer camp project for you. Why is it the best choice?
- lifelong experience
- own mentors during the camp
- good reference for the future
- arranged pick up and accommodation
- 5 meals a day are provided
Find more info & links below.
Arrival date: 12th July, 2020 Sunday
First training day in Budapest: 14th July, 2020 Tuesday (mandatory)
Training days in Kecskemét (location of camp) : 17th & 18th July, 2020 Friday & Saturday (mandatory)
Teaching at camp (3 sessions) : from 19th July to 9th Aug, 2020
End date: 9th Aug, 2020 Sunday
* We only accept applications for the whole period of time (from 12th July to 9th Aug, 2020)
- participate on the preparation days
- hold classes during 3 sessions (Mo-Fri, 2 x 90 and 1 x 60 minutes), prepare for the next day in the afternoons
- work in a groups while preparing for classes, then teach 8-12 kids alone the next day
- help organizing afternoon/evening camp activities and participate on them
- make the kids write a test on Fridays and correct the test
- write certificates for the kids by Friday evenings
- participate on feedback sessions
- most importantly be part of camp life, talk and play with children in your free time, engage with them in spontaneous conversation in English
- assist with the kids' placement tests on Sundays (Opening Day), help with the speaking / writing exam
Pocket money that you will be receiving:
300 EUR for the whole period of time (100 EUR/week)
Skills that we are looking for:
- Native English speakers or
- English language at Proficiency level
- Empowerment of others
Here is how to apply for the English language teaching position:
Please answer the following questions in 3 short (1-2 mins) and separate videos and send it to email@example.com
1. Tell us about your experience working with / taking care of children.
2. Imagine there is a child in class who does not want to do the task that you have given out. What would you do in this situation?
3. What do you expect from this opportunity?
Send us your CV/resume as well. Thank you.
/Deadline: 15th March, Sunday/
You can also apply for the teaching position at PEOPLE TEAM as a volunteer* via AIESEC, for our combined 6-week-long experience.
*Please note that as a volunteer you won’t be receiving the above mentioned pocket money.
Here is the link: https://aiesec.org/
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
English mentor I PEOPLE TEAM Summer Camp I Hungary I 2020
Also check out our...